Product manager membership benefits
Whether you’re just starting your product management career or whether you’re a seasoned professional, membership of the Association of Product Management will support and encourage you every step of the way.
Achieving a professional membership shows employers, clients and colleagues that you are credible and that you are committed to ongoing professional development and driving improved standards across product management.
- helps you manage your professional development;
- enhances your career prospects;
- improves your earnings potential;
- shows your commitment to high standards;
- provides you with best-practice resources; and
- gives you access to a growing product management jobs board.
Corporate membership benefits
Promoting the value of product management internally can be challenging. As a product leader, you know the value of a strategic product management team, but it can be difficult to persuade others in the organisation if the team is viewed as an operational resource.
We need to change this image by professionalising product management. And that's exactly what membership of a professional body does.
- supports product leaders in raising the status of product management;
- highlights product management's professional status in the organisation;
- demonstrates leadership commitment to professional development;
- gives you discounts on in-house training;
- offers you unlimited recruitment advertising to a targeted audience.